As a continuation of the entry on the Bike Hire Scheme pre-debut, we’re including some more commentary we find and how people have reacted to the Boris Bike post-debut. This will be updated whenever we find something relevant to the Boris Bike and, at times, transport strategies for London.
- Anti Arms trade activists sticker Barclays bikes [via Indymedia]
- Three great routes to try [via LondonCyclist]
- Shoreditch bike rage after losing mobile phone [via East London lines]
- Boris Bikes and the UN plot to take over the world [via the Independent blog]
- Why London needs a cycle revolution [via CNN]
- The real messages we get on cycling [via Green Living blog]
- London’s bike scheme open to tourists and casual users, Dec 1 2010 [via Guardian’s bike blog]